Many of the popular weight loss programs will lead you to believe that you need their help to get maximum fat loss results. However, you can absolutely maximize your fat loss without these companies profiting from you. Here are some tips that you can use to lose the fat you don’t want without losing your hard earned cash.
Think of the chores you normally do around the house. Such as cutting the grass, washing the floors and even putting the trash out. These are all things that you do that you can burn calories doing. Now you are likely thinking, how can I burn more calories doing what I already do? Simple, instead of reluctantly doing these things add a little bounce to your step.
1. When you are bringing the trash to the street, you can lift your legs a little higher.
2. When you are walking upstairs to put something away make more than one trip. Instead of filling your arms make multiple trips.
3. When the dog needs to go outside, bring him for a walk. Instead of just opening the back door. Make the walk slightly vigorous. Go for at least half an hour every time.
4. Take a bike ride or go roller blading. This can be great exercise and even fun, with the right company.
5. Watch what you eat. By all means, this does not mean you need to count calories. Just be aware of the food you are eating. If you have had something you know you should not have had, work out a little more to burn the extra calories.
6. Drink water instead of your usual beverages. This will give your metabolic rate a kick start, allowing your body to
burn calories with less work.
7. Don’t over eat, eat until you no longer feel hungry. AVOID eating out of boredom and even habit.
8. Smaller portions is important. You should eat more frequently, just much smaller portions.
9. Don’t skip a meal. This will likely cause you to put weight on. Your body will go into ‘survival mode’, meaning it will store the food to survive because it does not know when it will be fueled again.
In a nut shell, the best way to achieve maximum fat loss you need to be aware of what you are eating and doing. If you can intentionally increase your daily exercise and slowly cut back on the food you are eating you will get the most out of any diet and exercise program.
You can force your body to burn 142% more calories the first hour after your workout. Click here and discover how.